- RSS Channel Showcase 5551575
- RSS Channel Showcase 5118672
- RSS Channel Showcase 7404187
- RSS Channel Showcase 5771501
Articles on this Page
- 12/01/17--10:48: _ING Capital Agents ...
- 12/04/17--05:20: _Barclays, Others Pr...
- 12/08/17--04:50: _Citi Agents $850MM ...
- 12/11/17--04:15: _ING, J.P. Morgan, B...
- 01/02/18--04:00: _BofA Upsizes Keane ...
- 02/01/18--04:05: _J.P. Morgan, BofA, ...
- 02/01/18--04:20: _JPMorgan, BofA, GS ...
- 02/13/18--04:05: _SunTrust Agents $40...
- 02/14/18--03:55: _BofAML, Barclays, O...
- 02/20/18--04:05: _BofAML Leads New $4...
- 02/20/18--04:50: _Barclays, Deutsche ...
- 02/23/18--04:20: _JPMorgan, BofAML, C...
- 03/07/18--04:00: _BofA Agents $605MM ...
- 03/14/18--03:45: _BofA Merrill Lynch ...
- 03/16/18--04:25: _BofA Merrill Lynch,...
- 03/20/18--04:05: _BofA Merrill Lynch,...
- 12/01/17--10:48: ING Capital Agents Oaktree Specialty Lending $600MM Revolver
- 12/04/17--05:20: Barclays, Others Provide $49B Financing for CVS Aetna Buy
- 12/08/17--04:50: Citi Agents $850MM Revolver for Ardagh
- 12/11/17--04:15: ING, J.P. Morgan, BofA Merrill Arrange $600MM Oaktree Revolver
- 01/02/18--04:00: BofA Upsizes Keane ABL to $300MM
- 02/01/18--04:20: JPMorgan, BofA, GS Support Dr Pepper Snapple/Keurig Merger
- 02/13/18--04:05: SunTrust Agents $400MM Revolver for AMN
- 02/14/18--03:55: BofAML, Barclays, Others Lead $2.5B Financing for EC Kroger Buy
- 02/20/18--04:05: BofAML Leads New $455MM Term Loan for OCI Partners
- 02/20/18--04:50: Barclays, Deutsche Others Support CD&R American Greetings Buy
- 03/07/18--04:00: BofA Agents $605MM Senior Credit Facility for Hanger
- 03/14/18--03:45: BofA Merrill Lynch Amends Super Micro Credit Facility
- 03/16/18--04:25: BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays Arrange Pinnacle Refi
- 03/20/18--04:05: BofA Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan Lead $8B Coty Refi
Oaktree Specialty Lending entered into a new secured revolving credit facility with a $600 million capacity and a maturity date of November 2020.
Barclays, Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch committed to providing $49 billion in financing to support CVS’ acquisition of Aenta, a deal valued at approximately $69 billion.
Ardagh Group closed on a five-year asset-based revolving credit facility of $850 million agented by Citi.
Oaktree Specialty Lending entered into a new $600 million secured revolver. ING Capital, J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch served as joint lead arrangers on the deal.
Keane Group amended its ABL facility with Bank of America serving as administrative agent, increasing the total availability to $300 million.
Thomson Reuters agreed to enter into a strategic partnership with Blackstone. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters will sell a 55% majority stake in its F&R business to private equity funds managed by Blackstone.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group and Keurig Green Mountain have entered into a merger agreement to create a new beverage company, Keurig Dr Pepper.
SunTrust Bank was administrative agent for a $400 million revolving credit facility for AMN Healthcare Services, a healthcare staffing provider.
Reuters reported that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and UBS are leading the debt financing to support EG Groups acquisition of the Kroger Grocery chain’s convenience store unit.
OCI priced a proposed $455 million term loan B facility and proposed a $40 million revolving credit facility. Bank of America Merrill Lynch served as left lead arranger on the transaction, with Barclays Bank and Crédit Agricole serving as joint lead arrangers
Clayton, Dubilier & Rice managed funds are acquiring a 60% ownership stake in American Greetings. The Weiss Family, descendants of Jacob Sapirstein, who founded the company in 1906, will retain a 40% stake in the business. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Reuters reported that JPMorgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Citigroup are leading a syndicate of more than 20 banks that have been invited to underwrite Blackstone’s acquisition of a majority stake in Thompson Reuters' Financial and Risk unit.
Hanger closed a new $605 million senior credit facility consisting of a $100 million 5-year revolving credit facility and a $505 million, seven-year term loan B. Bank of America served as the administrative agent for the transaction.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch amended its loan agreement with Super Micro Computer, a provider of end-to-end green computing solutions for data center, cloud computing, enterprise IT, hadoop/big data, HPC and embedded systems.
Pinnacle Foods completed the refinancing of its senior secured credit facilities in a significantly oversubscribed transaction. Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Barclays Bank acted as lead arrangers on the transaction.
According to Reuters, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JPMorgan will lead an $8 billion debt refinancing for beauty company Coty.